Measure, Manage, Improve
Following on from the highly successful Townsville event which attracted nearly 400 industry professionals, the 13th AusIMM Mill Operators' Conference will be held in Perth, Western Australia.
Inaugurated in Mt Isa in 1978, this biennial conference aims to promote the sharing of knowledge in operating practices for mineral processing plants, including extractive metallurgy, process control and environmental issues.
The 13th AusIMM Mill Operators' Conference will provide the opportunity for plant operators, metallurgists, engineers and operational staff to learn, share and network with others in the minerals industry.
We look forward to your participation in the 13th AusIMM Mill Operators' Conference 2016.
Why Attend Mill Operators’ 2016
- Take part in the leading industry event dedicated to providing practical advice and knowledge sharing, to enhance operations across mineral processing plants including extractive metallurgy, process control and environmental issues
- Engage in valuable discussions with the specialised operators presenting real and recent case studies and valuable experiences
- Understand the true value of productivity to your overall operations and the impacts on costs and skill shortages, more complex orebodies and increasing international competitors
- Network with industry providers during the trade show who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- Challenge yourself and attend related professional development workshops to further your knowledge
Who Should Attend
Managers, operational technical staff, supervisors, engineers, advisors, researchers, consultants and students of:
Mill Operators' Conference 2016 Participating Companies
Click here to view a list companied that have already registered to attend the Mill Operators Conference in 2016.
Preliminary Program Available
View the preliminary program here.
Premliminary list of papers is now available. Click here
Click here to view a list of companies that participated at the 12th AusIMM Mill Operators’ Conference 2014.